We will be offering a vintage class (aka Ditchbanger) at all ISOC Regional Events (MN) which includes a year end points championship.
- Ditchbanger 1995-2005
- Use all the general safety rules
- Ski Loops must be padded
- Sled must be as close to OEM as possible body and frame and motor
- Up graded rear suspension and track
- No Cleats on track
- OEM motor, carb and clutches
- We will change any rules at any time
- Ditchbanger – any production consumer trail snowmobile, open displacement. No purpose built snocross race sleds allowed.
- Pre-Registration Required.