2022 Pro Rider Intro Videos
In an effort to better showcase the personalities of Snocross in 2022, we would like to provide you with the option to submit your own, custom rider introduction video. Rider introduction videos are played during opening ceremonies as the top-10 riders in Pro championship points standings are introduced.
Work with a trusted video professional and have fun, get creative, and most importantly, be yourself.
What makes a good rider intro?
- Show off your personality. What is your story and what are you trying to convey to the fans?
- Showmanship. Something that captivates the audience and gets them excited.
- Invoke emotion. Laughter, excitement, passion, etc.
- Your face. Fans want to see more of what lies beneath the helmet.
Submissions must comply with the following guidelines:
- 25 seconds (Leave an additional 10 seconds at the end with a blank screen and music. ISOC will add your headshot, gladiator shot, name, number and team information here. 35 seconds total.)
- 16:9 (1920×1080)
- 29.97 fps, 1080i
- Export settings: Pro-Res 422 or Pro-Res LT
- No graphics/logos (logos on apparel/gear/equipment are fine)
- Keep it PG. No profanity, alcohol, drugs, political, crude, or suggestive themes or imagery.
- Copyright-free music only.
- Your music selection may not be played on the CBS Sports Network or live stream due to copyright issue. You will be notified of this during the approval process.
- You may be asked to provide the audio track separately so that the production team to fill time during your on-track introduction.
- There are a number of great resources out there for copyright-free music. We recommend Audio Jungle or APM Music.
Deadline for approval: Friday, December 17th
Please email your submission and any questions to Haley Shanley at email@example.com
Example: Malcom Stewart, Monster Energy Supercross 2017 rider introduction.
Don’t wish to submit a custom rider intro? No problem! A standard intro will be created for you as seen in season’s past. Click here for an example.
*By submitting your intro video to ISOC/ACS, you consent to its use, in its entirety or in part, by ISOC/ACS for any purpose. This may include, but is not limited to, television broadcast, live stream, social media, event advertising, etc.