- Top 5 in year-end Sport Lite Championship points must move up to Sport the following year (effective beginning of the 2023-2024 season)
- Stock 200, Transition 8-10, Transition 9-13, and Jr. 14-15 will not have two separate points championships. Both days of racing will count towards one year end points championship.
- Radio communication between crew and drivers is NOT allowed
- On Track Observation – Drivers, crew members, team owners, and support people may not be physically on the race surface at any time once an event has started. This includes walking the track to inspect for changing track conditions and other concerns. Anyone doing so will be penalized at the race director’s discretion. Penalties may range from a verbal warning to ejection from the facility.
- Points for Pros will be awarded for the Overall