AMSOIL Championship Snocross
- Numbers can be displayed on sled tunnel if the number size requirements are meet, and the number is completely viewable to officials.
- Numbers can also be displayed on the windshield instead of handlebars if the rider chooses to. Number size requirements must still be met, and the number needs to be viewable to officials.
- Pro AM Women Number Plates: White numbers on Pink background
- No one under 18 years old allowed to drive any pit vehicles anywhere on the premises.
- Penalty for not running Sunoco fuel will result in an automatic DQ.
- The top fifteen (15) riders from the round robin will move into the final, the next ten (10) will race in the LCQ, if applicable. (MN Regional events, 20 will advance to the final through rounds, no LCQ will be run at Regionals.)
- A racer may change his or her goggles out for a fresh set during a red flag restart.