2016-2017 ISR Rulebook (updated 5-24-16)
Be sure to check back for updates periodically. It is up to you to be aware of rule changes posted here.
- Anyone missing their heats that move into a subsequent heat, will lose their points in that heat as well as final points should you make it to the final.
- Pro Open Qualifying – After rounds, top 9 will transfer to the final. The remainder go to the LCQ and the first place finisher in the LCQ gets the last gate pick for the front line.
- Pro Open Snowflap Rule per ISR.
- Snow Bike Rules – Snow Bike Engine limited to 700cc, 4-stroke or 2 stroke. Racers must be 15 years of age or older. No studs, naturally aspirated and must follow all ISR general Snocross rules, ISOC flag mandates and policy.
- Transponders at the National are mandatory. If you race without one, you will be scored last in your heat.
- Late Entries – Due to an ever increasing number of “late entries” or registrations at the track, we will be sticking to our Late Fee of $25 per class for any entries done after the registration deadline. Online registration closes the day prior to the weekend of the event.
- Clarification – 3rd Tie Breaker for Qualifying Position – Overall best lap time from round 1 and round 2