November 5, 2013 – Tucker Hibbert’s 2014 merchandise line is now available for purchase. With the addition of eight new pieces, there are over 25 officially branded items for fans of all ages to choose from.The 68 Keychain, Racer in Training Infant Bib and Neo Women’s T-Shirt are new to the line-up. Popular items returning with fresh looks for 2014 are the Monster Energy/Arctic Cat Podium Hat, 68 Zip-Up Hooded Sweatshirt and T-Train T-Shirt.Tucker’s merchandise is available for purchase online and at every stop of the ISOC National Snocross tour. His online store features same day shipping to customers in the US, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
How to Shop
On-Site: Tucker’s Official Merchandise Booth will be at every ISOC National Snocross event of the 13/14 season.
Featured 2014 Tucker Hibbert Official Merchandise Items
- 68 Keychain: $5
- Replica of Tucker’s number plate in a durable rubber molded keychain.
- Racer in Training Infant Bib: $10
- Adjustable cotton bib that features “Racer in Training” graphic with Tucker’s name and number.
- Neo Women’s T-Shirt: $20
- Fitted, soft-touch t-shirt with Tucker’s name and number framed by electric graphics.
- Team Monster Energy/Arctic Cat Podium Hat 2014: $25
- The official snap-back hat of Tucker and his crew. Neon green piping outlines Tucker’s number along with the logos of Monster Energy and Arctic Cat.
- 68 Zip-Up Hooded Sweatshirt: $50
- The 68 sweatshirt features Tucker’s name and number outlined by neon green and sharp grey graphics with the same look on the back.
- T-Train T-Shirt: $20, Adult / $15, Youth
- The T-Train t-shirt features a bold detailed image of Tucker racing on the front with his name and number on the back left shoulder. Available in adult and youth sizes.